Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruto GetLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Empty
PostSubject: Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)   Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Non Element Jutsu (that already exist) :

1) Jutsu name: Body Flicker Technique

Jutsu style: Supplementary Ninjutsu

Effect: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalize the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

Example: Just as Tasuno was aimed at by his opponent for a long ranged attack, He would use the Jutsu to Instantly appear to teleport as he dashed behind his opponent for a counter strike.

2) Jutsu name: Transformation Technique

Jutsu style: Supplementary Ninjutsu

Effect: It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked jutsu. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful.

Example: We all knew this one was coming, Sexy Jutsu (lol)

3) Jutsu name: Body Replacement Technique

Jutsu style: Supplementary ninjutsu

Effect: With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive paper can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations.

Example: Tasuno placed triggering chakra on himself and his sharkskin blade, so that at the next moment he might be hit, the two objects would switch positions so that Tasuno would be able to make a counter.

4) Jutsu name: Clone Jutsu

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something.

Example: Tasuno had no mirror with him in the woods, so he decided to summon a basic clone to look at himself. A girl walking in the distance fainted after seeing two of Tasuno. (XD anime reference)

Back to top Go down
(Mizukage)Mangetsu
Admin
(Mizukage)Mangetsu

Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)   Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:26 pm

lol ill rank these

1- 100 chakra depending were the person or how far ( You are correct about that)
2- 50 chakra
3- 25 chakra
4- 25 chakra for each clone

Last edited by (Mizukage)Mangetsu on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutorppr.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)   Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Normal type jutsu (Existing) continued -

5)Jutsu name: Raengan

Effect: The Rasengan does not require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user. Once it is complete, it becomes self-sustaining, which does not give the Rasengan a definite limit like the Chidori.  The compacted nature and moving speed of the chakra allows the Rasengan to grind into whatever it comes in contact with to inflict major damage. This tends to launch the target spiraling backward after being hit or, if the target is lying on the ground or being launched to the ground, the destructive force is enough to form a crater.

Example: Naruto's first fight-use of the Rasengan, causing Kabuto to grind into he ground as he was shot back by it's destructive force.

6)Jutsu name: Summoning Jutsu (Tasuno has a monkey contract alone at the moment)

Effect: transport's an object marked by the user's summoning contract to the user's location.

Example: Gamabumta!!! (XD)

7)Jutsu name: Hell Viewing Technique

Jutsu style: Genjutsu

Effect: As the users chakra can makes contact with their opponent's in an aria related jutsu or by physical, or eye contact, the opponent becomes struck with a vision of their deepest, darkest, fears.

Example: Orochimaru using the jutsu to make Sasuke see a vision of his own, gruesome, death.

8)Jutsu name: Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

Jutsu style: Bojutsu (My specialty Razz)

Effect: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. Because the clones form in just an instant, completely evading them is next to impossible.

Example: The 3rd Hokage's use of it against Orochimaru in the original anime.

Back to top Go down
(Mizukage)Mangetsu
Admin
(Mizukage)Mangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)   Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 pm

5- Normaly 75 chakra each use but if you want to expand it, it will cost more chakra depending on size
6- all summons considered on this site is ss rank but usually c rank -700 chakra
7- D rank but since genjutsu ill say about 35 chakra per use on a person
8- Rank A so.. 130 chakra per use
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)   Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Water Style Jutsu (Origanal or created) :

1)Jutsu name: Hidden Mist Jutsu

Effect: the surrounding aria becomes cloaked in a thick mist. This mist can block the effects of ocular ninjutsu, or Dojutsu. The body tempriture of everyone in the mist exept the caster wll go up a little bit so that the caster is able to detect them that way. A skilled ninja can also detect things in the mist by the slightest of sound.

Example: Zabuza's Hidden mist

2) Jutsu name: Water Clone Jutsu

Effect: Creates clones with like qualities of the Shadow Clone, but made of water. These clones expel large amounts of water when de-spelled or destroyed.

Example: Zabuza's water clones

3)Jutsu name: Water Prison Jutsu

Effect: Creates a sphere of dense, liquid water with solid-like qualaties, making escape from the inside near imposable. If physical hold of the water prison by the user is disturbed, thenn the Jutsu de-spells, forming a ring of water on the ground.

Example: The water prison jutsu used by the 7 ninja swordsman.

4)Jutsu name: Giant Vortex Jutsu

Effect: Crates crashing wakes in the form of tidal waves with the effects of strong whirlpools tossing the opponent around in the water on contact. The pressure alone is hard to withstand.

Example: The Scene when Kakashi mimicked the Giant Vortex Jutsu to counter Zabuza with it's crashing force.

5) Jutsu name: Water Dragon Jutsu

Effect: Creates a living stream of water in the shape of a large serpent dragon. This dragon can be used s a defense as it coils around the user, a crashing attack as it rams it's body into a target, or a bit less effective long range attack shooting the water dragon bullets.

Example: Zabuza snd Kakashi's use of the Water dragon to collide there force. Kakashi's use of the water dragon in the crescent moon kingdom movie when it coiled around him, though it was only used for show.

6) Jutsu name: Shark Bomb

Effect: creates a dense display of water in the form of a great white shark. The shark will jump at an intended target, exploding in a huge mass of high-pressure water.

Example: The use of the Shark Bomb as one of Kakashi's special jutsu in clash of ninja revolution 2.

7) Jutsu name: Water Blade Rasengan

Effect: This Rasengan is formed with the water element. It loses the knockback force, and a little bit of it's power. But can slip through a defense of chakra, after witch, it is launched towards the target.

Example: Tasuno's water rasengan slipped past the wall of sand, leaving Tasuno behind, and attempting to strike the opponent on the other side.

Back to top Go down
(Mizukage)Mangetsu
Admin
(Mizukage)Mangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)   Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:26 pm

lolz lets not get ahead of ourselves I need to test you once you get rank I can give you chakra amount and the amount of jutsu you can learn. cx if you get jonin or anbu ill grade thses if not ill count off how many you can have cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)   Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tasuno's jutsu part 1 (Like A Boss) (W.I.P) (most of you probbly forgot to put some of these in, I win!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: