Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruto GetLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haku's Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Haku's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Haku's Jutsus   Haku's Jutsus Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 am

1 )
Jutsu name: Shattering Ice Spears

Jutsu style: Ice

Effect: The user unleashes giant spikes made of ice, capable of piercing through a cottage.

Example: If I'm being attacked, I can unleash these ice spikes as a defense, or as a sort of counter-attack.

Hand seals: None specific

2 )
Jutsu name: Ice Dome Barrier

Effect: The user can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defense. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many explosive tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

Example: I can create a dome of ice around me and allies as a barrier to use for defense.

3 )
Jutsu name: Blade of Wind

Jutsu style: Wind

Effect: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind.

Example: I emit chakra from my hands to create an invisible wind weapon to attack the opponent with gusts of wind.

4 )
Jutsu name: Blade of Wind Barrage

Effect: The user covers his hands with the Blade of Wind, delivering a barrage of punches to the opponent, and then finishes them off with an uppercut which creates a large gust of wind throwing the opponent into the air.

Example: Similar to the Blade of Wind, but I cover my hands with the energy, attacking them with multiple punches which ends in an uppercut with a gust of wind to knock them into the air.

5 )
Jutsu name: Hidden Mist Technique

Jutsu style: Water

Effect: The Hiding in Mist Technique is a speciality of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth,[2] then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it.

Example: I use the Hiding in Mist Technique to shroud myself in the misty fog, passing in and out at will to strike the opponent in secret.

Hand seals: Tiger

6 )
Jutsu name: Thousand Water Needles

Effect: Using this technique, Haku creates one thousand long needles from water, then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. If able, one can perform this jutsu with one-handed seals, allowing him to pin an opponent's arm and attack while they cannot use any techniques themselves.

Example: I gather water from the air and surrounding environment into needles and direct them at the target, jumping back to avoid getting hit myself as I fire them.

7 )
Jutsu name: Crystal Ice Mirrors

Effect: This abominable and tremendous ability, passed down only within the Yuki clan, creates multiple mirrors of ice are created around the enemy in an instant, reflecting nothing but the user. he opponent is trapped in a dome of twenty-one floating mirrors made out of ice. Twelve remain at ground level, eight float above the first twelve and angled towards the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground.

Once the user has entered the mirrors, it's possible for him to move between the mirrors at the speed of light. It's near impossible to follow attacks sent out from this incredible movement. As every mirror shows his reflection, one could say it's impossible to see all of the user's attacks. Even if the opponent tries to attack the real body, the user will have already moved to another mirror. Without eyes like the Sharingan, it will be impossible to keep track of him.

If the mirror the user is in is broken, he can leap out of one of the fragments and continue his attack or move to another mirror. The technique requires a large amount of chakra to maintain, so the user's movement becomes progressively slower the longer he maintains the mirrors.

The user can also form individual mirrors, not restricted to the twenty-one-mirror formation. He can create them high in the sky allowing him to take out airborne targets. The cold which emanates from the mirrors is also enough to cause snow to fall. Though they are made from ice, the mirrors are resistant to Fire Release techniques.

Example: I surround the opponent with a dome of 21 mirrors of ice, each which shows nothing but my image. While in the mirrors, I can move about them nearly undetectable to attack the opponent from multiple sides.

8 )
Jutsu name: Ice Hail Jutsu

Effect: An original jutsu in which a cluster of high-speed propelled chunks of ice capable of piercing through the hardest materials are shot at the target from one direction. Can be created and shot, or be shot from the Shattering Ice Spears or off the Ice Dome.

Example: I use water from my canteen or surrounding to craft sharp ice spikes from water and shoot them at the target at fast speed; or I jut the spikes out of my Ice Dome or Shattering Ice Spears and shoot them as a further effect.

Hand seals: Ram

9 )
Jutsu name: Whirlwind Blade

Effect: An original jutsu and advanced version of the Blade of Wind. The user emits chakra from their fingertips and materializes it into an near invisible weapon to produce and send small whirlwinds at the target. The weapon can remain active and function the same as the Blade of Wind, but producing small whirlwinds with it costs a bit of chakra each.

Example: I emit chakra from my hands to create an invisible wind weapon to attack the opponent by sending a barrage of small whirlwinds at them.

Hand seals: Bird → Dog

10 )
Jutsu name: Great Breakthrough

Effect: This is a relatively simple technique that creates a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight.

Example: I create a sudden wind gust of variable size to blow my opponent away, while also blowing away anything coming my way as a potential counter.

Hand seals: Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake

11 )
Jutsu name: Giant Vortex Jutsu

Effect: This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozens of metres high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground.

Example: Upon completion, water around me forms into a giant cascade of water that streams down and floods the opponent, much like a gigantic waterfall. It resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground.

Hand seals: Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird

12 )
Jutsu name: Water Dragon Jutsu

Effect: Shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill.

Example: After performing the numerous hand seals required, I complete the jutsu to form mere water into an enormous dragon made of water. The mighty water dragon then strikes at the opponent with its ferocious attacks.

Hand seals: Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird

13 )
Jutsu Name: Summoning Jutsu (Toads, Waterbirds)

Jutsu style: Space-Time Ninjutsu, Supplementary

Effect: The Summoning Technique is a space–time ninjutsu that allows the summoner to transport animals or people across long distances instantly via blood. Now, Haku has two types of summons currently: Toads and Waterbirds. First, the Toad Summoning contract allows the user to summon various toads that reside on Mount Myōboku. Second, The Waterbird summoning contract, an original summon, allows Haku to call his personal summon, Gale. Gale is a large female blue-colored hawk, sometimes known as a waterbird, native to the coastal areas in the Land of Waves. Gale is large enough for Haku to fly on and is capable of some basic Water and Wind jutsus. Other waterbirds can also be summoned.

Example: I use my own Toad Summoning contract handprint to summon various toads for different purposes; such as Gamabunta, Gamahiro, or Gamaken to aid me in fighting or to get out of a sticky situation, or other toads to use for various things such as message sending, diving, or tracking; OR, I summon my waterbird Gale to travel to our next destination. On the way there, we are attacked. So I let her fight alongside me. She shoots Liquid Bullets and Wind Bullets at the enemy while I prepare to use the Great Breakthrough jutsu at the enemy while riding her.

Last edited by (Hoshikage)Haku on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Haku's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Jutsus   Haku's Jutsus Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:48 pm

1) 25
2)75
3)35
4)40
5)25
6)50
7)150
8)25
9)75
10)100
11)450
12)75