Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruto GetLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Empty
PostSubject: The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage   The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:16 am

The Hoshikage Haku is approaching the council complaining on how the Hoshikage should be recognized as an official Kage, however when he is denied this by the Five True Kage he then charges at them, and I step in with my shield of sand by releasing the sand from my gourd ,and use it to protect the others as well as me.

Chakra Left : 9979

Last edited by (Kazekage)Gaara on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

PostSubject: Re: The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage   The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:30 am

I charge full force at Gaara's sand shield, quickly creating a Blade of Wind. I strike at the shield with a fast, powerful gust.

Chakra Left: 9964
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage   The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:48 am

Haku breaks through my sand shield sending me flying, and I quickly recover mid air, and I use the sand drizzle whilst in air, and land then I use the sand armour and sand shield, as well as a sand drizzle , and I shoot 7 shots at a time in all directions towards Haku , and I also get my shukaku spear to attack at you from close up just in case.

Chakra Left: 9859
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

PostSubject: Re: The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage   The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:35 pm

I quickly use my Ice Dome to protect from the multiple attacks on me, followed by the Hidden Mist Technique.

Chakra Left: 9864
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage   The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:41 pm

I use my Sand Sensory to quickly sense where Haku is in the Mist, and I then proceed to shoot shots at the Ice dome as well as use the Shukaku spear to penetrate through it and shatter it to pieces, following that up i use the Sand Coffin to trap Haku in it, and I proceed to the next step and use the Sand Waterfall Funeral to crush Haku's entire right side leaving him immobilized and unable to move that side.

Chakra Left: 9754
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

PostSubject: Re: The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage   The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Using the Thousand Needles of Death jutsu, I create one thousand long needles from water in the air and surroundings, then direct them to Gaara at high speed. I am able to perform this jutsu with one-handed seals.

Chakra Left: 9814
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage   The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:22 pm

My sand Shield blocks your needles just barely protecting me, and at which point i use sand coffin again to trap you and use Sand Waterfall Funeral to Crush your last useful limbs thus making you immobilized and unable to do anything any longer.

Chakra Left: 9679
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage   The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hoshikage wants to be recognized as an official Kage
Page 1 of 1