Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruto GetLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest Trail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Forest Trail Empty
PostSubject: Forest Trail   Forest Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 pm

I travel on a path through a deep forest to meetup with Zubaza's contact for the very next mission.

Chakra Left: 9999
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Forest Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Trail   Forest Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 pm

I am following you stealth fully with out you realizing, and I then slip my sand underneath you guys very carefully and trap you in a Sand Coffin Jutsu, and grab the client and give him to leaf shinobi for questioning, While Haku and I fight while Haku is trapped in the Sand Coffin as i slowly begin suffocating Haku to take Haku back for questioning as well.

Chakra Left: 9974
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Forest Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Trail   Forest Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 pm

I use the Hidden Mist Technique, which causes the sand to be soggy. I form the water into ice to make an Ice Dome inside.

Chakra Left: 9899
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Forest Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Trail   Forest Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:30 pm

I counter using Sand Waterfall Funeral, which crushes through the Ice Dome and crushes both your arms. You lie on the ground in pain unable to move your arms.

Chakra Left: 9929
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Forest Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Trail   Forest Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 pm

I agree to be taken back to the hidden leaf building for questioning, unable to go much further.

Chakra Left: 9899
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Trail   Forest Trail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Trail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forest-
Jump to: